Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I am starting this blog for primarily three reasons:

#1. I have been looking for something new to do on the web, in addition to my web sites.

#2. From my experience talking with some men who are retired they do not know what to do with their retirement and consequently bug their significant other to distraction rather then going about doing their own thing. So I want to pass on information about my major retirement activity which not only keeps me occupied but also has earned me some very nice part time income - over $30,000 in the past 15 or so years. It has also provided me the opportunity to make some new friends from Australia to Georgia. The extra income I have referred to has permitted me the luxury of visiting my Australian friend on two ocassions for a month at a time.

#3. In addition I would like to hear suggestions about what some of you out there do, aside from playing golf and that sort of thing ! Feel free to make comments as they may move you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment